Married couples who are active in business or ministry often find themselves in parallel but separate activities. Discover how to have a joint vision as a Team of Two in which both of you are vital with clearly defined roles.As a couple, are you:
- Starting to go separate ways instead of doing things together?
- Feeling isolated, lonely or even a bit angry by the lack of a joint vision?
- Finding it difficult to communicate lately?
- Trying to navigate through chaos in your home and personal life?
For those couples who are in business or leadership, the pressures on your personal and home life can be quite intense. Whereas once you were working together as a team, perhaps you are now slowly drifting apart.Possibly you need a couple who has gone before you, coached hundreds of people and heard many marriage stories with reoccurring themes similar to yours.As a married couple in both business AND leadership who has been married since 1975, we can offer hope by telephone to encourage couples to move forward in their marriages as a Team of Two with a joint vision.We will help you address what isn’t working and open up channels of communication. Then we will re-focus on where you desire to go in your marriage as a Team of Two. These sessions are private and confidential. They are not therapy or marriage counseling, but profound help with calming some of the storms that all marriages experience sooner or later.
Through these sessions, we will help you to:
- Learn how to have a joint vision
- Gain insights into each other’s behavioral styles
- Learn skills to fully listen and communicate with each other
- Refocus on a positive direction in your relationship